NORGE SKI JUMP-SUNDAY, 1/28

Carol Curtis

Ok.  My heart tells me we should do this.  It's a chance to see an Olympic sport in our own backyard, especially since we have three local athletes competing.  I have attended this event in years past and its a blast.

Options-Some of us are going to meet at the Onion Pub for lunch at 11:00.  Drive to the Stonehill Shopping Center in Fox River Grove to park and take a shuttle from there.  Jumping starts at noon.  Some of us may continue to the Broken Oar after.

Tickets can be purchased for approximately $10 at local businesses, including Groupon. Food and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the event.  Please wear your mud boots, warm clothing, and bring a chair.  You will receive a button upon entering, which will get you a free bowl of chili at the Broken Oar that day.

The event is actually two days.  I believe a button will allow you to attend both Saturday and Sunday.  I say lets do this and support the Norge Ski Club.  It will be fun!

Please let me know if you will be joining us for lunch.  Also, if you want to meet us at the event, I'm guessing we will arrive about 1:00.  Guy-please feel free to add anything I may have  left out.

Thanks,

Carol

Tom Cramer

Hi Carol, you didn’t mention which day but I believe we have talked about Sunday right?

Anyone on Zwift? I plan to ride on Sat & Sun @ 8:00. If you have it come join me in London.

Tom Cramer