2021 Horribly Hilly Hundreds Registration

Darryl Racki

Hi,
So who received a lottery slot for the ride?  No luck for me this year.

Darryl Racki

Brad Peacock

For those looking for an opportunity to suffer, I have a friend that is looking for another rider to round out their Breck Epic team in August.

It’s a very tough entry to get so it could be a great opportunity for someone who has it on their bucket list.

It’ll make the Horrible Hilly feel like a Starbucks run!

Let me know if interested and I can hook you up

On Mar 31, 2021, at 4:22 PM, Darryl Racki via groups.io <dwracki@...> wrote:

Hi,
So who received a lottery slot for the ride?  No luck for me this year.

Darryl Racki

steveojano

I was fortunate enough to receive a lottery slot. Now we just have to see if the event will be held.

Who else is going?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 4:22 PM Darryl Racki via groups.io <dwracki=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
So who received a lottery slot for the ride?  No luck for me this year.

Darryl Racki

Lena Chon

Hi All,
I got in ! Keeping my fingers crossed that we will have cool weather.

Lena

On Mar 31, 2021, at 4:52 PM, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

I was fortunate enough to receive a lottery slot. Now we just have to see if the event will be held.

Who else is going?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 4:22 PM Darryl Racki via groups.io <dwracki=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
So who received a lottery slot for the ride?  No luck for me this year.

Darryl Racki

Rich Marisie

I’m in.