Carol,
Thank you for passing this on. I sent 2 emails :)

Lena

On Jan 7, 2021, at 3:42 PM, Sheri Rosenbaum <Luv2Bike80@...> wrote:

FYI, don't send Jim emails. He's voting YES!!!!

From: Jim Schwantz <JSchwantz@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 11:35 AM
To: Sheri Rosenbaum <luv2bike80@...>
Subject: Re: Vote YES for the New Bike Connection into Deer Grove

I am in receipt of your email.

Please know I will be supporting this agenda item Monday night.

JS

On Jan 7, 2021 3:01 PM, Sheri Rosenbaum <luv2bike80@...> wrote:
As an avid cyclist and biker who rides in Deer Grove often, I don't need to tell you how dangerous it is to cross Smith St. Please vote to fund the trail connecting Smith St to Deer Grove and provide a safe crossing between the east and west sides before someone gets seriously injured or killed. It is heavily used and would be a great asset to the community.
Sincerely,
Sheri Rosenbaum
Wheeling Wheelmen member
Bicycle Club of Lake County member