Re: Happy Thanksgiving! [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Carol Curtis

Thanks Darryl. I agree. Miss all of you. Be well.

Gobble gobble,
Carol

On Nov 26, 2020, at 10:29 AM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Thank you Darryl 🦃 I miss my BBC Friends. Enjoy your families, stay healthy!
<Image.jpeg>

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
847-852-2882 Direct
www.TomCramerMortgageLoanOfficer.com
To Make Application: https://zoom.wintrustmortgage.com/#/create-account?referrerId=tcramer@...
847.308.7012
Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:
http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt