Re: East Cuba Road Resurfacing

Carol Curtis

Thanks Darryl. Miss you!

Carol

On Oct 26, 2020, at 9:15 AM, Jeff Meckert <rocket33@...> wrote:

Also HART road is finally done!

Jeff
On 10/25/2020 9:50 PM Darryl Racki via groups.io <dwracki@...> wrote:

Hi,
Just a late season Fyi that there's new blacktop on Cuba Road, east of Quentin and the one-lane bridge, beginning at Krueger and heading east all the way to Old McHenry Road.  As of today (Sunday) there's only one layer of blacktop so be aware of sewer covers that aren't yet flush with the rest of the road.  Luckily they're all pretty easy to see.  It's a nice change, too bad the upgrade is complete near the end of the outdoor season (for me, anyway).  Enjoy the rollers, hopefully we'll be able to ride them together this spring!
Stay well,
Darryl Racki