Re: World record / Over 50 -- 100 mile velodrome record attempt (7/28/20)

Carol Curtis

I can’t make it, but that’s amazing. Pls let us know how he does. I remember riding with him.

Carol

On Jul 15, 2020, at 8:23 PM, Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:

 Thanks Mike

On Jul 15, 2020, at 8:13 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM) via groups.io <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

All,

Some of you may have heard me speak about my brother and his cycling escapades.

He is looking to attempt the 100-mile World Ultracycling Association (WUCA) Time Trial Record at the Northbrook Velodrome on Tuesday, July 28th at 6:00 - 11:00 A.M.

He has broken the open-road 100-mile and 200-mile records on multiple occasions, but missed the indoor track world mark by 9 seconds (LA Velodrome Velo Sports Center). However, he has never attempted this record on an outdoor velodrome.

If you are available, please come on over and cheer him on.

Regards,

PBM