Group rides

Lena Chon

Hi All ,
What a beautiful day. So many riders out, including BBC members. It’s nice to see some of you in passing.

Wondered if anyone was by the high school? I left at 8:30 am and came back to a parking full of cars, and a large group of cyclists enjoying post ride chit chat. This makes me really miss you all.

I am counting down the remaining days of May... Hoping we (BBC)will start having group rides again... in June!

In the mean time, get out there and enjoy the road. Don’t forget to pack your masks and sunscreen.

Lena