Tired of shelter in place? Want a little break? Snitz fun pic of the day?

Tom Snitzer

Hope you're all healthy and finding time (when weather permits) to ride outside.  Thought you might enjoy a little voyeuristic view into exotic places afar each day!  Like the shot below...your fearless leader about to start a hike in Patagonia.

I usually post a fun photo with a brief description on Facebook and Instagram daily.  If you like this type of thing, join the fun!  Simply click the link icons below my name & boom your there (Snitzerphotography).  Hoping to all ride together soon!

Thomas Snitzer

For Facebook simply click the "like" icon and "follow" (which will turn into "following") & you'll get to see my fun pic of the day.

For Instagram, just start following Snitzerphotography.