Desert Gravel

David Bergen

Here is an interesting Colorado ride in October if anyone is interested

Subject: Desert Gravel

Announcing Co2uT, a Desert Gravel Experience
October 10, 2020
Fruita, Colorado

Team Evergreen is giddy with excitement to announce another feather in our cap of spectacular events. Prepare for the best gravel around, surrounded by unbelievable scenery. You deserve this.

Here's the Dirt:

The Co2uT chemical equation can be broken down as follows:
Co=Colorado, 2=to, uT=Utah.

This kick-ass gravel race will take you from Colorado to Utah...and back. Designed by a long-time western-slope local, each route offers mind-blowing, gravel-loving terrain, quad-busting hills, breathtaking views, wildlife cameos, epic adventure and of course, FUN.
www.desertgravel.com

Check the vid, kid.

FIVE Monster Course Options
Just a buck a mile on the best gravel you never knew.

  • 180-mile Allosaurus - Rwarr! A long, rugged and epic monster
  • 125-mile Utahraptor - hard, tough, menacing with a bite
  • 100-mile Triceratops - the quintessential, gentle giant
  • 70-mile Stegosaurus - bigger, tough, but kind
  • 3o-mile Fruitadens - small, quick, fun

COVID-19 Thoughts
We want you to look forward to an awesome event this fall! And, we anticipate selling out our 1,000 slots this year. So, we’ve created an industry-leading registration and refund policy to give you peace of mind. You and your safety are our primary concerns. And, we want you to register for Co2uT with confidence.