Re: Roller

Lena Chon

Hi All,
No  loaners out there...maybe this is only for the professionals?

Thanks for all the tips and advices.

Lena

On Apr 28, 2020, at 11:59 AM, Ram Gummadi <ramgummadi1@...> wrote:

On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 3:03:22 PM CDT, Jin Chon via groups.io <jcchon@...> wrote:

Thank you Cindy for sending this YouTube video. Very entertaining. I will make sure to have a first aid kit when she first starts and to move all the furniture away from the roller!

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Apr 25, 2020, at 1:56 PM, Cindy Kessler <cjkessler@...> wrote:

Good luck Lena!  If you find one here is something that might help you.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0CBRTSxOWo&t=505s

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Cindy