Re: Saturday Zwift Ride 9 am

Rob Dickson

https://discord.gg/gqPWUFe

This is a permanent discord link for those not yet on the BBC Discord server

Rob

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 8:59 AM tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io <tinasmith7934=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I sent out invites to this Saturday's ride.  25 miles with only 1,000' of climbing.

If I missed someone on the invite, IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL.  Please "Follow Me" at A.DOPT(Pets) on Zwift and send me an email with your name so I can follow you. Joe, I can't invite you until you follow me.

Also, if you like, join us on discord during the ride or just type/message during the ride. Here is the discord link. Sign up ahead of time.

 Here is the link to the route if you want to do some pre-ride recon:

See ya Saturday!
Tina