From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jon Ogden via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 3:12 PM
To: Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Weekend Zwift Rides? [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Oh you the man!  :)

On Mar 27, 2020, at 3:09 PM, Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:

9am, just for you John

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 3:05 PM Jon Ogden <jogden@...> wrote:

I joined.  Since it’s at 8 AM, not sure if I’ll be there on time.  So if I am not there, I’m not there.  9 AM would have been better.

On Mar 27, 2020, at 2:39 PM, Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:

Thinking about an Alpe climb. I can set the meetup if anyone is interested.

Rob

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 2:01 PM Jon Ogden via Groups.Io <jogden=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is anyone planning any group Zwift rides this weekend?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.