There are speakers over the pergola and I have IPad for gaming.
On Mar 25, 2020, at 5:26 PM, Michael McGehee <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
You need a 70 inch outdoor TV for Zwift and PA system for the music.
Than you'll be all set.
On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:11 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io
The best of both worlds ?
On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:19 PM, Matt Blue <mattheweblue@...> wrote:
I used to do that on this trainer. However, going from 0-20 mph in three feet just to wack into the back of the couch a few times made me put on the front tire clamp! :o
On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:17 AM Steve <stayput@...
The only other thing you need to suffer is to put on your front tire..... :)
Wow. You guys sure are fancy. I guess I’m due for an upgrade:
- Rain bike with an old rim and tire (that’s worn down to core)
- Roller trainer from Performance purchased on sale for $99 in 1998 with the resistance pegged since 2005 after it stopped working (I just shift gears to change resistance)
- $10 Walmart fan with remote
- Sweat rags
- Autographed picture of Greg Lemond winning 1989 World Championships
- At least I have a new pair of shoes!
What else do you need to suffer? 😜
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 5:43 PM Jason Krueger via Groups.Io <email@example.com
Not pictured: the judgemental cat