Re: BBC Gang Pain Caves

Ram Gummadi

Not much of a cave but a window view if that counts. 

Sent from my mobile phone

On Mar 25, 2020, at 9:51 AM, Tom Cramer <TCramer@...> wrote:

Keep the pictures and video’s coming, we can add to the video very easily J

Let’s keep the communication open and I look forward to riding with you all when this mess is over.

Have a great day!

Tom

From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of Sheri Rosenbaum
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 9:35 AM
To: Tom Cramer <t-cramer@...>; Barrington Bicycle Club <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] BBC Gang Pain Caves [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Woot Woot. Excellent job. 

Sorry I've been so busy with work, didn't have time for pics. I'll try soon, but my pain cave is pretty awesome. Comes with a screaming coach who demands belly rubs in the middle of a Zwift workout.

From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of Tom Cramer <t-cramer@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 5:53 PM
To: Barrington Bicycle Club <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] BBC Gang Pain Caves

Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

https://gopro.com/v/0rDZWr2ZWwVle

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Join general@BBC-Bike.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.