Re: BBC Gang Pain Caves

Catherine McCord

Excellent job.   Looks like lots of BBC’ers are  set up for working out at home but also complying with social distancing guidelines.    Everyone stay safe.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 09:37 Ruben Medina via Groups.Io <ruben.medina27=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Some of you guys have seen this before, but this is where the Suffering happens at my house.

Ruben

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 09:19:32 AM CDT, Carol Curtis via Groups.Io <spinaholic=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

This is my room with a view. Nice video Tom. It was to see everyone’s pictures. I’m presently doing FTP training. RIDE ON

Carol

On Mar 25, 2020, at 8:06 AM, Anna Swiet via Groups.Io <annaswiet=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Academy Awards material. Tom, you're the best!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:53 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

--