Sorry about the prior email without comments, my fingers were itchy
We too have a basement cave set up (with a few extra items)
- First, and foremost, we are well prepared with the critical hydration bar for that parched feeling after pedaling, a few minutes at least, don't want to sound like a lush
- Overview shot showing the set up with a spare bike in case of a crash, kinda like the Tour without the real stuff, know what I mean?
- Wahoo Climb unit- super fun but be careful on the downhill turns
- Wahoo Headwind Fan - best 5 cents (or more) ever spent. It works with your heart rate- the harder you breathe, the faster it...you get the idea, right. Also works great for hot flashes. I will be moving it to the bedroom soon
- Proper shoes - decisions, decisions
- Daylight and fresh air window access. The window has been kept locked to force the local Peeping Tom to keep his 'social distance'
See you soon my friends