Re: Group rides - input needed

John Guido

Ron, I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Stay strong with your mother.

I’m will ride inside away from everyone ( I did reactivate Zwift to ride with the bunch Sunday- it was fun) and when we can go outside when it’s warmer-solo, until we are advised otherwise and know more.

Be safe everyone.

Cheers.

John

On Mar 24, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Mariann Leahy <drlehwc@...> wrote:

Agree with others and unfortunately people are extremely overwhelmed and not thinking clearly. My good friend was accosted while talking a walk in her neighborhood this weekend for not staying home
So please be vigilant with whatever decision you make

Dr Mariann Leahy

On Mar 24, 2020, at 9:57 AM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

I’m very sorry for the loss of your brother Ron, I went thru that years ago it’s not something you get over! My condolences to you and your family.

I agree with Anna, Jason, Davis and Tina.

I have been in my home for a week now trying to do my part, but like you all am dying to go on a nice outdoor ride thru the hills.

I have watched the YouTube link that Ron posted along with another one on the subject which both brought up the good points of not only the sweat or the snot rockets, but if there is a crash that involves us going to the hospital would not be a good thing.

The comment about how the bicyclist haters also brings up a good point, we don’t want to fuel the hate with seeing a big pack of us out there less than 6 feet apart.

I will most likely go on some careful solo rides and will try and setup some more Zwift Group rides until the Stay at Home order is lifted.

Tom Cramer