From: Dan Empfield <slowman@...>
To: "annaswiet@..." <annaswiet@...>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020, 06:25:49 PM CDT
Subject: Here's What You Missed on Slowtwitch: 03/23/20

SLOWTWITCH WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

Letters From the Front: Slowtwitchers in Italy
03/23/20 - Rolling Dreamers and 3T are both modifying their businesses drastically in the face of COVID-19.

Letters From the Front: Slowtwitchers in Spain
03/23/20 - Fines for cyclists. Limits on time spent in the grocery store. This is life in Spain.

This Week on Slowtwitch Indoors: To The Top!
03/23/20 - We bring back our Monday runs. In exchange, bring your climbing legs for the bike.

The RUNN Wireless Treadmill-to- Zwift Sensor
03/22/20 - Turn your "dumb" treadmill into a Zwift powerhouse.

Virtual Racing Today: Ironman and Others
03/21/20 - A whole new world of racing has opened up in the last week.

Do Sheleter-in-Place Orders Allow Recreational Cycling?
03/20/20 - The answer? It depends.

Rudy Von Berg Puts the Coronavirus in Perspective
03/20/20 - The breakout star of the 2019 70.3 season reflects on a cancelled first-half of the year and more.

Let's Talk About Your New Office
03/19/20 - Many of us are working from home full-time for the first time. Dan Empfield's been doing it for years.

The Purple Patch Way Through the Pandemic
03/18/20 - Matt Dixon was on the front lines of one of the first shelter-in-place orders in the United States. Here's his methodology of making through the new normal.

THIS WEEK ON ZWIFT

Slowtwitch Indoors Group Run -Mon, 7:00 AM EST
Slowtwitch Indoors Group Run -Mon, 7:00 PM EST
Ride of the Valkyries -Tues, 6:00 AM EST
Tuesday Night Dynamite - Tues, 4:00 PM PST
Slowtwitch Indoors Group Run -Wed, 7:00 AM EST
Slowtwitch Indoors Group Run -Wed, 7:00 PM EST
Rise & Grind - Thurs, 5:35 AM EST
Hilly Vanilli - Thurs, 3:55 PM PST