Re: Group rides - input needed

Anna Swiet

Hi Everyone,
I think it's best to be cautious right now and obviously everyone should make their own choices
We can wait a few weeks to see each other's smiling faces.
Personally, I will ride solo as circumstance allows (which is not often) or with no more than 1 other rider kept at a distance.
The riding parties can commence when it's safe.

Stay well my friends

Anna

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 08:09:32 AM CDT, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

I’m looking to start a discussion on group rides.

Cancel completely?

How do you maintain proper social distancing when you are breathing the exhaust of the rider in front of you?

What is a safe distance?

Groups of 4 riders at a time?

What are the pro’s doing? Other clubs?

Organize time trials with a 1 minute spacing?

Cross winds vs. head or tail winds?

Input needed