- Group rides - input needed
Re: Group rides - input needed
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Mar 24, 2020, at 9:19 AM, Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:
- Wheelmen have cancelled all rides until further notice. Ride calendar clear through April
- Zwift Meetup is a viable option. We had a good group with Tom C this past Sunday
I have no issue riding with a normal size BBC group providing we be cautionary:
- No snot rockets
- If you need to cough or sneeze, pull out of the paceline.
- If you think you may be compromised.....just don't show up
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:09 AM David Bergen <davidb@...
I’m looking to start a discussion on group rides.
How do you maintain proper social distancing when you are breathing the exhaust of the rider in front of you?
What is a safe distance?
Groups of 4 riders at a time?
What are the pro’s doing? Other clubs?
Organize time trials with a 1 minute spacing?
Cross winds vs. head or tail winds?
Join general@BBC-Bike.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.