From: David Bergen
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:09 AM
To: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Group rides - input needed

I’m looking to start a discussion on group rides.

Cancel completely?

How do you maintain proper social distancing when you are breathing the exhaust of the rider in front of you?

What is a safe distance?

Groups of 4 riders at a time?

What are the pro’s doing? Other clubs?

Organize time trials with a 1 minute spacing?

Cross winds vs. head or tail winds?

Input needed