Re: Saint Patrick's Day ride - ZWIFT / ROUVY? [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Jon Ogden

I’ve only finished that climb once or twice.  Part of the problem is unless you pick a starting route that starts close to the jungle, it take a good 20 to 25 minutes of riding just to get to the start of the climb.  Then the climb is a good hour to hour and 15 minutes of straight up.  Zwift has some cool graphics on the climb that they don’t use anywhere else.  So it’s fun to do.

On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:21 PM, JOHN GUIDO <jbguido@...> wrote:

Good to know, Jon.
Not sure I’d make it.
Finishing and as the lantern rouge would be an accomplishment.

On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:17 PM, Jonathan Ogden <jogden@...> wrote:

Yes. It was fun. Good to ride with you guys as it’s been over 2.5 years since my bike has been outside due to my injuries. Hopefully I’ll be back this summer.

Now, John, you have to try the Alpe du Zwift. The Epic KOM is easy compared to this climb.

Jon

On Mar 22, 2020, at 12:55 PM, JOHN GUIDO <jbguido@...> wrote:

Thanks Tom and to all who rode today—strong group; keep up the good work.  Now I know what the Epic climb is like (Tina you rock).

Keep riding everyone to stay healthy, mentally resilient and physically strong!

Cheers,

john

On Mar 22, 2020, at 12:31 PM, Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:

Hey Tom,

Fun ride, thanks for organizing

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 8:35 AM Tom Cramer <TCramer@...> wrote:
I'm on it and try this https://discord.gg/NrVsaq

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
847-852-2882 Direct
847.308.7012
Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone: