Re: FW: Storage limit warning for BBC-Bike@groups.io

Jon Ogden

OK.  Then I’d leave it as a free account and just not have years and years worth of archives.  I don’t think we need to ever look up information on the times for a ride that took place two years ago!  :)

On Jan 29, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Tom Cramer <TCramer@...> wrote:

Free now the way we have it. I believe, Ron was kind enough to setup for us.

Tom

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:50 PM
To: Tom Cramer <TCramer@...>
Cc: BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] FW: Storage limit warning for BBC-Bike@groups.io [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Who is paying for what we have so far?  Or is it a “free” account?  I don’t think there’s any real reason to archive old photo’s or messages.  People should have everything downloaded in their email anyhow.  Facebook is really the place to put pics long term - I agree.

Jon

On Jan 29, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Hi BBC,

I received this message today that our storage limit is running out. I will go in and do a little clean up on old pic or duplicates to free up some space. When we run out of storage the newer attachments and pictures will still post but the older ones will disappear. I suggest you post any photo you would like to keep with our group on our  FaceBook –https://www.facebook.com/groups/BarringtonBikeClub/?ref=share

<image001.png>

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
847-852-2882 Direct

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:36 PM
To: Tom Cramer <TCramer@...>
Subject: Storage limit warning for BBC-Bike@groups.io [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hello,
This email message is a notification to let you know that your group BBC-Bike@groups.io is using over 80% of its available storage of 1GB. The storage space is used by attachments, files, photos, database images and wiki images. You can view the usage statistics for your group here.
Based on your group settings, when the storage limit is reached, the oldest attachments will be automatically deleted to make space.
Note: If your group is already over its storage allotment, we will delete attachments starting in two weeks from when you received this notice.
If you would like to increase the amount of storage space available for your group, please visit:
Alternatively, you can set your group to bounce messages that contain attachments. To do so, go to your group's Settings page and look for the 'Out Of Space' setting at the bottom of the 'Message Policies' section.
If you have any questions, please visit our help center.
Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Join general@BBC-Bike.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.