Re: FW: Storage limit warning for BBC-Bike@groups.io

Jon Ogden

OK.  Then I’d leave it as a free account and just not have years and years worth of archives.  I don’t think we need to ever look up information on the times for a ride that took place two years ago!  :)

On Jan 29, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Tom Cramer <TCramer@...> wrote:

Free now the way we have it. I believe, Ron was kind enough to setup for us.

Tom

From: Jon Ogden [mailto:jogden@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:50 PM
To: Tom Cramer <TCramer@...>
Cc: BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] FW: Storage limit warning for BBC-Bike@groups.io [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Who is paying for what we have so far?  Or is it a “free” account?  I don’t think there’s any real reason to archive old photo’s or messages.  People should have everything downloaded in their email anyhow.  Facebook is really the place to put pics long term - I agree.

Jon

On Jan 29, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Hi BBC,

I received this message today that our storage limit is running out. I will go in and do a little clean up on old pic or duplicates to free up some space. When we run out of storage the newer attachments and pictures will still post but the older ones will disappear. I suggest you post any photo you would like to keep with our group on our  FaceBook –https://www.facebook.com/groups/BarringtonBikeClub/?ref=share

<image001.png>

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer