Re: Need advice on casette

John Guido

Consider compact chainrings too, if you don’t already have them.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Anna Swiet via Groups.Io <annaswiet@...> wrote:

No reason to torture yourself, get the 32

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 1:15 PM, Vijay Nuthulapaty via Groups.Io
Hi all,

I am back on zwift trying to get in shape for the outdoor season. I currently have a 12/25 10-speed cassette (SRAM) and I feel like it might be too aggressive for me. I am working on keeping my cadence up, and when I hit some of the hills I am unable to keep up my cadence without having to put up higher power numbers.

Looking for any advice on if changing to something like a 12/32 would help or if I should keep this and train around it.

Thanks,

Vijay