Re: Why indoor riding is harder

tinasmith7934

Great article. Thanks Anna.  Some excellent points made.

Buying my Wahoo Kickr 2 winters ago was the best investment ever!  Although I tire of riding inside by late winter it has been an amazing tool to challenge me and keep my interest in riding.

Whether you prefer Zwift, Rouvy, Sufferfest, and/or spin class (or another training platform) the goal is to keep riding all year with awareness about adequate recovery weeks etc..

There is no OFF season....just outdoor season and indoor season. Ride On all.
Tina

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:06 AM, Anna Swiet via Groups.Io
<annaswiet@...> wrote:
Good review of what you already feel when riding on indoor trainers.    https://blog.wahoofitness.com/unique-dynamics-indoor-cycling/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=The_Unique_Dynamics_of_Indoor_Cycling