Triple Bypass

David Bergen

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jen & Kim at the Triple Bypass <kim@...>
Date: December 27, 2019 at 8:46:16 AM MST
To: David Bergen <davidb@...>
Subject: You asked for it.

IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL
Registration for the Triple Bypass opens Wednesday, January 1st.  Turn all that holiday dinner talk into action.

40, 75, 120 and 240 MILE OPTIONS
THE DOUBLE TRIPLE BYPASS

You asked for it. Well, here's your chance, big talker.  Head out from Evergreen on Saturday, turn around and ride back on Sunday.  240 Miles and 20,000' of elevation gain over 2 days.  Wake up.  Kick butt.  Repeat.
TIMING ON SUNDAY

All eastbound riders will receive electronic timing for the uphill portions of the passes. Is it a race? No. Will there be awards for the fastest time up each pass?  You betcha.  Some folks will just want to finish the thing, and we respect your sanity. Others, well you know who you are. Bring it.
WE THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW

The Triple Bypass is a non-profit.  All proceeds are given to community based organizations and cycling advocacy groups, totaling over $3M in our history.  Do yourself a solid and register; you are in the lucky position of giving and getting all at the same time.
Follow us on our social channels for
the latest updates and news from the Triple Bypass!
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter