Re: SATURDAY RIDE 9 AM

Anna Swiet

Any coffee/donut stop?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 3:25 PM, tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io
<tinasmith7934@...> wrote:
We have a handful of riders so the ride in ON!
Chill, moderate, post-Christmas cookie calorie burning pace will be the goal.
See all tomorrow.  Rolling out at 9 am
Tina

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 1:41 PM, Dan Donofrio
<ddonofrio12@...> wrote:
I am in, see you there
Dan

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019, 1:37 PM tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io <tinasmith7934=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've missed out on all the warm weather rides the last week (jealous) due to my schedule. So, tomorrow will be 36 deg at 9 am.

Anyone up to ride from BHS?  Dundee loop which will give us a bit of a tailwind on the way home and about 33 miles.

Please email me if you're interested.  If no interest I will stay in my warm basement on Zwift.

Tina