sad news

Anna Swiet

Victor Godyn was tragically killed yesterday morning.
Some of you may remember him as a member of BBC and other local bike clubs.
He was a friend and fellow cyclist.
We send our heartfelt condolences to his wife, Beata and family.

Services will be held this Saturday, 12/14/19 at Cumberland Chapels, 12:30-3:30pm
See posting below from the Chapel

Obituary

Victor Jerzy Godyn, age 52, passed away suddenly on December 10, 2019. Victor was the beloved husband of Beata, nee Bratko, for 29 wonderful years; dearest son of Wladyslawa and the late Zdzislaw Godyn; dear brother of Pawel (Beata) Godyn, and a fond uncle to their children Julia and Olivia. Victor was an avid Bicyclist. A memorial visitation will be on Saturday, December 14, 2019, from 12:30 p.m. until the time of a 3:30 p.m. memorial service at Cumberland Chapels 8300 W. Lawrence Ave., Norridge, IL. The interment will be in Poland. For more information call (708)456-8300.

Anna