Re: BBC Zwift meet up ride Q&A

alex halamaj

Thank you for creating the Sunday AM ride!

I’m sitting on the side of Watopia Knickerbocker reverse road crying-  I can’t find anybody.
Maybe no one wanted to ride with me and my old steel Basso.

Next time for sure!

On Saturday, November 30, 2019, 11:24 AM, John Clark <jakuz@...> wrote:

Lena,

I was one of the late joiners (due to extensive windows updates - thanks Microsoft) and didn’t see any group conversation on my end.  However, I was still able to “ride with” Lena and the group and enjoyed the ride nonetheless.  Thanks for the invitation!

I look forward to more rides this winter with BBC on Zwift.

Thanks,

John