Re: Sunday Zwift Ride

Jason Krueger

Going to attempt to join this one.  Hopefully I can get myself out of bed in time 😀

I just followed you, so hopefully it will work out.

Jason

On Nov 30, 2019, at 12:17, tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io <tinasmith7934@...> wrote:

Invite has been sent. Please go to your Companion App and it should appear as a Blue notification. Click notification and hit "going" button or "not going" button.

Be on your bike and signed in riding 5-10 mins prior to ride start at 7:45. You will get blue box on lower left of your computer screen.  Click "join" event and you should be brought to starting line with our group. Everyone stays together REGARDLESS of watts...so don't be shy. As long as you keep pedaling, our group should stay together.

Check out this link for more info.

Thanks all.  See ya tomorrow at 7:45!

POST-RIDE COFFEE AT COOK STREET AT 9:30 SPONSORED BY LENA AND CAROL!  Please contact Lena and Carol for more information!

See ya tomorrow!
Tina