Bouncing BBC Email List

Tom Cramer

Hi members,

The following members emails are not being delivered according to groups.io. Please reply to me directly (don't reply all) if this is yours and if you want to keep it in the list? If so, you need to check your email settings. I'm thinking it's people who have blocked or marked us as spam? I am copying the group because a few of you have alt emails or may have the correct address of these members you can give me. Thank you for your help with this house cleaning matter.

Danielle Nakhshin
nakhshind@...
 Jane Murphy
murphyj1519@...
 chris doubek
chrisdoubek@...
 Linda Callahan
lindacallahan6763@...
 Timothy Ryan
timryansr@...
 pat patel
sailboat31@...
 Derek Fulmer
derek.fulmer89@...
 Fernando Vazquez
fvazquez@...
 Robert King
spartiefunguy@...
 Bob Pellican
rjpellic@...
 Dale Svec
dale_svec@...
 Bob king
bking24160010@...
 Greg Crowther
crowthergreg@...
 Dave Pfeiffer
pfeifferdave@...
 Don Murphy
dongmurphyjr@...
kpanders90@...

mixitupgreat@...
rromenes@...

Thanks

Tom Cramer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.