Re: Sunday Zwift Ride 7:45

Rob Dickson

Out of town but I am in next time

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019, 8:30 AM tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io <tinasmith7934=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi BBC Zwifters,
I created a 60 minute Zwift ride for SUNDAY starting at 7:45.  We will ride the Dust in the Wind Watopia route.

I invited those BBC riders that are following me and vice versa.  I cannot invite you if you are not FOLLOWING me.....so, if you're wanting to join Please follow me...my name is
A DOPT(PETS)  Send a response to this email if you just added me to your follow list and I will add you to the invite. I have not left anyone out intentionally-this ride is open to all.

I will send invite this afternoon.  You must accept invite from me before the ride starts.

See you all tomorrow in Watopia!
Tina aka A DOPT(PETS)