From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io <tinasmith7934@...>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 7:20:57 PM
To: brad.peacock1@... <brad.peacock1@...>; Tom Craig <photom63@...>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY Ride [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hi Brad and BBC,
I would be willing to lead a SUNDAY ride.  9 am.  Wauconda Loop. 30-35ish miles?  Who's in?  Brad would this work or do you need a different time?
Tina

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 5:54 PM, Brad Peacock
<brad.peacock1@...> wrote:
I can’t ride tomorrow, but I am definitely riding Sunday morning.

On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Tom Craig <photom63@...> wrote:

Anyone riding tomorrow?

--
Tom Craig
www.tcraigphoto.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.