BBC-Bike: Friday Mid-Day Coffee Ride at 1pm from Cook Street Coffee

Jin Chon

RDHFers,

Those of you who are itching to get out and ride, his Friday afternoon look good. It should dry up and the sun will be out so those with flexibility (retired, day off, play hooky, or free bird) let’s do the Dundee route (30 miles) starting and ending at Cook Street Coffee and enjoy some drinks and snacks after the ride.
No need to reply, just show up if you can at 1pm.

Thank you, Jin

On Nov 15, 2019, at 8:40 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,
I am planning to do an endurance ride with Zwift Saturday Morning.
Join me if you are looking to get some saddle time.

We can ride parts or all together. I will be in D group. NOTICE the slight difference in start time for each group.

Looking forward to seeing the virtual YOU!!!

Lena

<image0.png>