Re: What pressure should I ride? What pressure do the pros ride? Try this..

tinasmith7934

Hi Brad,
Thanks so much for sending this info!  I have discussed this SO many times with various riders in our club and Mike Page from Village. This provides actual scientific support of how much pressure to run in my tires. It states 93 front and 96 rear is optimal for me using their analytics.

I tend to run a little higher than what the calculator recommended only because I feel our roads are full of pot holes and I'm trying to avoid a pinch flat.  However, I will tone down my psi from here on out.

Thanks again for sending this to us!
Tina