Re: Thanks Bergens for the party! [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

John Guido

Thanks, Nancy and Dave for your graciousness and another super party.   

I completely agree with Tina and Tom’s  sentiments.  

It was fun to see everyone enjoying themselves off the bike as they do on it.   Stay warm!

Cheers,

John

On Nov 10, 2019, at 9:12 AM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Your welcome, and thanks for the shout out Tina!  .Here is the link to the slideshow for those of you who couldn't make it last night. https://youtu.be/rJ8V2gpgWc0

Yes, big thanks to Dave and Nancy for such a nice party and attention to detail at a great party central. And for Ruben's hard work on compiling the sign in sheet for all us racers to sign, along with the stickers we received for our bikes earlier in the year.
It was fun to see what everyone looks like without their kits and helmet. What a feast of good food too!

Have a happy Thanksgiving! 

I am thankful for all my very friendly and funny BBC friends, and being healthy to be able to ride so many miles with you all. I know a few of you had injuries that kept you from riding this year. I hope this winter heals you, and you are able to join us next year.

I look forward to some warm weather riding again!

Tom Cramer

Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 7:50 AM
To: BBC Groups Io; BBC Bike Club; BBC-Bike
Subject: Thanks Bergens for the party! [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Morning BBC,
I wanted to thank Dave and Nancy for hosting another great BBC party!  Thanks again for opening up your home to all of us as I know it's a lot of work. It was a great time. 

Also, thanks Tom for the BBC video.  It was great!  It was really fun having you capture so many fun times this year.  BBC is such a fun group to ride and hang out with! 

Take care all.  See you again soon!
Tina

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.

Join general@BBC-Bike.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.