Re: BBC Saturday: 9:30am from BHS ride to All Season Orchard

Jin Chon

Ladies and gents, here is the route (total of 47 miles round trip) to All Season Apple Orchard near Woodstock to refuel.

See you tomorrow..

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31427803

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Nov 8, 2019, at 12:15 PM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

Reminder of our Saturday ride tomorrow.  9:30am from the high school

~45-50 miles out to All Seasons Apple Orchard and back.

Weather forecast for tomorrow call for partly sunny with a high of 47 - perfect fall cycling weather!!

See y’all in the morning.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jin Chon <jcchon@...>
Subject: BBC Saturday: 9:30am from BHS ride to All Season Orchard
Date: November 6, 2019 at 2:23:06 PM CST
To: BBC groups io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Cc: Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>

Group, back by popular demand, Brad and I want to host a ride this Saturday to all seasons apple orchard that many of us rode several weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed (Apple cider donuts and juice 😋). The roads look fine now but we may get some snow so look for an update/cancellation Friday pm..

We have two route options (47 vs 56 miles) so we can determine which at the beginning of the ride.
Some of us want to work up an appetite for the year end BBC party Saturday night at Bergen’s!!

<image1.png>

<image0.png>

Thanks,
Jin Chon