BBC Saturday: 9:30am from BHS ride to All Season Orchard

Jin Chon

Group, back by popular demand, Brad and I want to host a ride this Saturday to all seasons apple orchard¬†that many of us rode several weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed (Apple cider donuts and juice ūüėč). The roads look fine now but we may get some snow so look for an update/cancellation Friday pm..¬†

We have two route options (47 vs 56 miles) so we can determine which at the beginning of the ride.
Some of us want to work up an appetite for the year end BBC party Saturday night at Bergen’s!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon