Get All Your Smart Trainer Questions Answered At VCS 11/7

Mike Page

Club,

As the weather turns, indoor trainer season is upon us. The VCS team and I will be hosting a smart trainer demo/informative event at Village CycleSport in Barrington.

The Wahoo Smart Trainer line will be available to demo along with the most popular apps (Zwift, Trainer Road, Sufferfest, Rouvy)

I will also be discussing in-home setup and what you need to complete your indoor pain cave.

Any questions you could possibly have about indoor smart training can be answered in one place!

When: Thursday November 7th at 6:30PM

Please RSVP to me directly. Drinks will be served.

Thanks!

Mike Page

Village CycleSport

234 W. Northwest Hwy