Re: Overnight bike tour 10/26 - 10/27

Lena Chon

Hi All,
Apparently we and everyone else are coming up to Sparta for The Weekend. The colors are going to be amazing!!!

Airbnb’s put us out of town and we need to stay 2 nights.
Bed and breakfast places are also booked and I couldn’t get us all in one house.

I found ...Best Nights Inn (Sparta) and it’s in town . Price is very reasonable. We can cancel 48 hours before stay. King size bed is 70.00. With breakfast!

I currently have 3 rooms reserved.

The Chons
The Bergens
The Peacocks

The Tandems are coming out! So come join us:)

Anyone else interested in joining us please call or book directly.

Thank you,
Lena

On Oct 14, 2019, at 8:18 PM, David Bergen <DavidB@...> wrote:

Ken