Re: Overnight bike tour 10/26 - 10/27

Lena Chon

Hello All,

Time  for me to look at lodging for our overnight bike tour.
So far we have 6 people. IF you are interested please let me know.
DEADLINE is TUESDAY  12:00 noon October 15th.

I will be checking out Air BNB accommodations.  Please understand this
is a rain or shine or freeze commitment. IF you decide not to go, you are still responsible
for your portion, and or find someone to take your place.  OR you are more than welcome
to make your own reservations and meet us at the start.

Brad
Story
Jin
Lena