Re: Sunday Ride Options

Anna Swiet

I prefer 8 am to allow any lingering raindrops to dry up. Planning to ride century if there's enough interest. Otherwise I'll ride as long as others want. Actually, the forecast is improving

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:22 AM, David Bergen
<davidb@...> wrote:

We will have multiple distances being offered Sunday including a century. However, morning rain is forecast.

Weather permitting, how many riders are interested in doing the century?

Those doing the century, what is your preferred start time?

If we have a large group going long, we’ll have a 7:00 start. If not, we’ll have an 8:00 start.

Please let me know your preferred start time.

Ride info and maps to follow.