Re: Sunflower BBC Gang

Anna Swiet

Poor Tom! Sorry you missed it. I ended up picking sunflower seeds out of my teeth

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:07 AM, Tom Nelson
<tnelson@...> wrote:

Ok rub it in … I limped home with a bolt in my rear wheel and you guys were out picking sunflowers.

Nice photo …. Looks like it was a fun ride.

Tom Nelson

Executive VP Flexible Packaging

South Elgin Division:

393 Joseph Drive, South Elgin, IL 60177