Re: Harmon Hundred

guy larson

I'm planning on joining. See ya in am
Guy Larson

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019, 8:08 AM Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:
Rich,
Thanks Rich. Rolling at 7:30  sounds good. I copied BBC here. Couple guys from last nights ride expressed interest.
Greg

On Sep 6, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Rich Marisie <rmarisie@...> wrote:

Guys,

Sunday’s looking like a cool day with a slight chance of rain.  We will meet at Wilmot high school entrance and be ready to ride out by 7:30am. Does anyone have any suggestions for Sunday’s ride?

Looking forward to another Harmon Hundred ride.

Rich

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 7:46 AM, Rich Marisie <rmarisie@...> wrote:

Good Morning,

Eldridge, Greg, Ken and myself are the four riders from the club showing interest in riding this years Harmon Hundred. I will point out that five days out it’s looking cool and wet for Sunday something we’ll
keep an eye on. Let’s get an agreeable start time for the group if we are going to ride together! I’m good with a 7-7:30am start time, please let us know your thoughts?