Re: You're invited to Rando de Taco 2019 (September 8th)

Anna Swiet

Did it last year, got lost at least twice. I'll do it again if someone else leads. Directions were not the best but fun event

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 9:46 PM, Jin Chon via Groups.Io
<jcchon@...> wrote:
I am interested in doing this gravel ride if we can get a team of four from BBC..

Thanks,
Jin Chon