From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> on behalf of Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon@...>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 4:56:32 PM
To: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Saturday ride 6:30 am [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hi All,
It’s going to be hot and steamy tomorrow!  I am planning to do the East Dundee route starting at Barrington HS.  Departure 6:30 sharp!  Hope you could join me.

Please hydrate today and double up on your electrolytes in your water bottles. Your body will love you!😍

If you have time, Cook Street coffee after?

See you you in the morning!

Lena

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.