From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason Krueger via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 4:28 PM
To: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] New members [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

I have a friend that might want to join the BBC, now that we don't have the Yahoo groups page any more, where does one go to get ride schedules (other than subscribing to the .io of course) and fill out the application?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.