Chinese foot massage

Lena Chon

Hi All,

Wanted to share with you one of my favorite things to do after a long ride. You know the pros have this luxury, you can too:)

There are lots of service options but I always request focus on my bum, legs and feet. You don’t think much about your feet, but they do a lot for you.

I have been going to this place (palatine location) about 7+ years. No relations, no discounts for me if you go.

Please give your specifics with the girl up front. She will speak to your massage 💆 and set it up.
And PLEASE let them know along the way if something is too much for you! For example, their stone massage is too hot for me, so I do not care for it. They are very accommodating.

Message me if you have any questions.

Have a great week,
Lena