Re: Weekend Rides

Tom Cramer

I signed up for the 8:15am spin class at the Cyclebar in Kildeer tomorrow if anyone wants to join me. There is only a couple spots left.

Tom Cramer

From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Bergen
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 11:10 AM
To: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Weekend Rides [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

No ride for Saturday due to rain/snow

Sunday is cold but sunny…40 degrees at 10:00. Don’t know if the ice/snow will be cleared from the road by then.

Tentative afternoon ride from Flesk Brewery…+/- 2:00…details to follow

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.