From: BBC-Bike@groups.io [mailto:BBC-Bike@groups.io] On Behalf Of tinasmith7934 via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 8:07 AM
To: BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] SUNDAY RIDE 9:30 Wauconda Loop [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hi All,

I will lead the EASTER SUNDAY RIDE leaving Barrington High School at 8:00, 8:00, 8:00!

34 Miles with our 1st stop at Lakewood Forest Preserve.  Plan accordingly as I don't think the water is turned on yet?

Please note we will be riding HART to CUBA to OLD BARRINGTON to HILLFARM to MILLER road and then see the rest of the map below.

I wouldn't be opposed to having a co-leader.  Nice early season pace please so we can keep the group together.

Please wear your bunny ears!

Thanks!

Tina

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.